Ride time and locationEdit
Meets on the steps of the State Library of Western Australia (Perth Cultural Centre, James Street Mall, Northbridge) on the last Friday of every month at 6:00pm.
Further information can be found on the neinlives website - www.neinlives.com.au, a site organised by the bicycle courier community in Perth.
The ride usually starts at 6:30pm and winds through the city, ending up at the Hyde Park Hotel, 331 Bulwer St, North Perth.
Fremantle: There is a ride in Freo, meet in Kings Square, beside the Town Hall at 5:30, ride departs at 6pm. Or at least, there was one in March 2011, and there were a month or so before that.
The James Street Mall is in Northbridge, north of the tracks, between William St. and Beaufort St.
Flyers and postersEdit
Insert link to flyer here
- Critical Mass Perth Yahoo group
- Neinlives Critical Mass page
- neinlives website - www.neinlives.com.au
- World Naked Bike Ride, Australia Website
- World Naked Bike Ride Australia Wiki website
- World Naked Bike Ride, Australia Yahoo group
More Biketivism links at the Yahoo group